jueves, 30 de diciembre de 2010

all i need is someone to save me.

It's 3:50 am and i can't sleep. Fuck, and i wanted to wake up early in the morning. I decided to do something useful and edited a picture. I took like 200 pictures yesterday, with the 365 project i don't have a lot of time so I usually take just a few and pick a good one, but since i am on vacations i am spending my time in useless things.



My vacations have been pretty much punk meets pink. I've been rocking around with the Pistols and the Ramones, plus two favorite modern bands: The Pretty Reckless and The Indecent. Right now i'm playing Light me up album for like 5th time in this evening. And well, and I've been redecorating my room, kinda like Victorian/MarieAntoinettesque, but since i'm so lazy i haven't really make a big deal. And, also i've been seeing tons of ballet, from the nutcracker to the swan lake, my ballet love came back, and i wish my old tutús (ballet skirts) still fit me, too bad we grow up. Any ways, i think it would be kinda odd if I go out dressed like a prima ballerina with military boots. Because I dress like that, girly pastel flowers meets rock or punk or whatever kinda boyish. Whatever, i am kinda sleepy now, i am going to try to sleep a little.







Peace out.
Goodnight.



                    The lyrics on the picture above are from the song Nothing left to lose, from The Pretty Reckless. I love it, as well as any other song in the Light me up Album.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario